The infamous covid19 was set on a back burner in our household from day one. We had our hearts and eyes full of expectancy because our newest blessing was soon to arrive into this world. We see so much of Jesus and His joy in this gift for this season. Hope and joy filled every area of our hearts leaving no room for the world’s fearmongering agenda.
I was silence in my joy in the middle of the world’s doom. I could not believe I felt guilt to express my joy in the midst of everyone speaking about the possibility of death. I could not believe how comforting the promises of Psalm 91 became in such a time as this. I was so thankful God had me learning this Psalm 91 for years before this pandemic in 2020.
What did covid19 reveal to me?
1. Revealed how comforting is to live for the King of kings daily. To know that you live in the light and darkness cannot overcome His light is such a privilege.
2. Revealed who the true worshippers are.
3. Revealed who is really living by what they preach.
4. Revealed how much pruning my own heart needed from pride.
5. Revealed how many say they love Jesus and yet do not really know Him.
6. Helped me die more and more to my self.
My prayer for you is…
May You decide to really know Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Tell him: “I give you my heart Jesus.” He is waiting to set you free from fear.
May you want to inscribe in your heart Psalm 91 to be set free from this world’s mindsets of fear over faith.
May you be filled with boldness and might to preach the true Word of God that makes Jesus king over covid and fear.
May you choose to abide in Jesus to live daily in His open heaven of peace, faith, hope, and love.
May you be encourage to thrive. Setting your mind on things above.
Unmerited favor = grace. Living in His abundant grace is necessary for such a time as this. I do not deserve so much goodness, yet because I choose to believe in Jesus and serve Him at all costs this blessings are possible. 🔥 So thankful for Jesus and Him paying the price for my freedom to live in His truth that sets us free. (John 8:32)